I am SO glad you started this blog! I called Mom to check on everybody since I'm sure y'all are a little busy. LOL. FYI... everyone at work is just amazed that all of you are doing so well. I gave a few of my friends your blogspot so they can keep up if they want to. What a testimony to God's awesome plan for those that seek to honor Him!
Oh Rich & Jenn, Your babies are just adorable! We've been thinking about you and praying for you as you spent your 1st night at home. It brings back so many memories.As grandparents we can so identify with the pic of Rich's family.Be sure, the babies will grow into those car seats and quickly!We'll continue to pray that God will give you the wisdom and time to meet the needs of all your children. Can't wait to get my call to help you. Thanks for the update & pics.
God has so richly blessed you with 5 absolutely beautiful children. I just love the picture of the whole family!...it brought tears to my eyes. I can only imagine what your days will be like for the next while, but remember that God will supply all of your needs...someway, somehow. Just keep looking up! Love you Guys! Scott & Angie and boys
love the picture jen and rich but are the girls ever awake??just kidding, hope your getting some rest and i,m sure emma and luke will continue to feel very special with all the love you,se have to give such a lovely family...again thanks for finding time to blog and God Bless. nancy W.
Just a warning: People are going to forever say to you, "You had triplets? How could YOU carry them? You're so skinny!" etc.
I think it's a compliment - we'll just say it is. However, I wonder... Am I supposed to be huge after having triplets? I'm pretty sure they sucked the life out of me when I was carrying them... and then continued to after they were born! Ha!
10 comments:
Um... you had 3 babies 4 days ago and you look amazing! I'm praying for you:)
I am SO glad you started this blog! I called Mom to check on everybody since I'm sure y'all are a little busy. LOL. FYI... everyone at work is just amazed that all of you are doing so well. I gave a few of my friends your blogspot so they can keep up if they want to. What a testimony to God's awesome plan for those that seek to honor Him!
Love to all,
Aunt Kari, Uncle Kyle, and Arik
Oh Rich & Jenn, Your babies are just adorable! We've been thinking about you and praying for you as you spent your 1st night at home. It brings back so many memories.As grandparents we can so identify with the pic of Rich's family.Be sure, the babies will grow into those car seats and quickly!We'll continue to pray that God will give you the wisdom and time to meet the needs of all your children. Can't wait to get my call to help you. Thanks for the update & pics.
God has so richly blessed you with 5 absolutely beautiful children. I just love the picture of the whole family!...it brought tears to my eyes. I can only imagine what your days will be like for the next while, but remember that God will supply all of your needs...someway, somehow. Just keep looking up!
Love you Guys!
Scott & Angie and boys
I am amazed at how much they look like Emma and Luke already!!! So sweet!
:)
love the picture jen and rich but are the girls ever awake??just kidding, hope your getting some rest and i,m sure emma and luke will continue to feel very special with all the love you,se have to give such a lovely family...again thanks for finding time to blog and God Bless. nancy W.
What beautiful little girls, now you have 5 perfect gifts from God. (I can't imagine)
They are absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! Jen, you look great!
I am praying things go smoothly!
Just a warning: People are going to forever say to you, "You had triplets? How could YOU carry them? You're so skinny!" etc.
I think it's a compliment - we'll just say it is. However, I wonder... Am I supposed to be huge after having triplets? I'm pretty sure they sucked the life out of me when I was carrying them... and then continued to after they were born! Ha!
Hugs! See you soon!
jen, happy belated birthday, i heard from alicia it was monday?? hope you have a wonderful and blessed year. nancy w.
Post a Comment