Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day

It goes without saying that my kids have the greatest father there ever was. I realize this even more now that we have added three more to the bunch. Never in a million years would I have imagined us as the parents of triplets plus two, and now here we are. God sure knew what he was doing when he matched up these two best friends. We had a little nudging along the way (thank you Jamie and CJ!), but I couldn't have asked for a better father to my 5 precious children. Thank you Rich for being the terrific Dad that you are! We love you!

I am also blessed with a fantastic Dad, myself. Thanks for taking such great care of us. For all the grocery runs, carpooling, baby holding, guitar lessons, mystery trips,etc. You are the best!



Here are some pictures from the last week:

Grandpa D and his Crew

Emma at 6 going on 16!

Addie Roo

Elaina and Aunt Kari

Ava

Me and the girls
Grandma F

4 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

Love the pictures of you and the girls. Keep taking them! It's rare to have me in a picture these days!

Anonymous said...

Yes,Happy Fathers Day,Rich! From everything I have observed you are a great daddy! Hope all is well with everyone. Can't wait to see the kids again next Tues.

Mom of 5 said...

The girls look so big! We need to get together again soon!

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
Tell Rich we say "hi". Jeff is an old friend/3on3 bball buddy from high school. I ran across your blog a few months ago. You have a beautiful family.
Jeff and Laura Meengs

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersNotes: