My baby girl is growing up so fast! She turned 7 on Sunday, and decided she was ready to get her ears peirced! We took her to Libby Lu (where else?), and she was so brave and proud of her herself. She keeps trying to find reasons to have her hair pulled back so she can look at her newly studded ears. I must say, she did MUCH better than I would've thought. We topped the night off with a trip to Craig's Cruisers, and then settled back into reality at home! Next weekend, Rich and I are taking them to see High School Musical at the Civic as part of her birthday present. I'm not sure who's more excited, Emma or Luke!
"Before"
"After"
"Treasure's" from Craig's

6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!
From Ethan Wiersma
Happy Birthday Emma! It looks like you have a great birthday.
Happy Birthday Emma! What a beautiful little lady!!!
oh my goodness, has it really been so long? I remember so clearly little Emma crawling across our deck just before you left Texas. Time sure flies!
thank you for your phone call and sweet thoughts for our family. it has been a whirlwind since the boys were born and i feel like i'm just now coming out of a fog of sorts. i look forward to talking to you soon (and learning some tips on how to handle multiples!). for now, the boys are still in the NICU learning to eat. we're hoping to have them home in the next couple of weeks.
Talk to you soon!
Julie
She has grown up WAY too fast!!! And she is just gorgeous, Jenn...such a little lady! Love the pics in your sidebar, too...they're beautiful!
Okay, "Mom"! You're slacking! You updated your picture, but what about the rest of the VanTol clan???
Post a Comment