Monday, August 18, 2008

And..............We're Mobile!!


Yes, people.....we are mobile in more ways then one now! Addison is the first crawler of the clan! If you'd asked me, I would've thought she'd be last. Way to go Addie!
And........this weekend the "big kids" and I got to spend some good quality time with Addison as Daddy was away on a much deserved golf getaway weekend! He planned months in advance to have 2 of the girls cared for by his wonderful parents and sister. We all enjoyed being able to love on one girl at a time - and they loved it, too! The four of us felt very "mobile" as we jetted all around town with our very portable baby girl! We dined at my favorite restaurant - On the Border - with friends, we played at the mall, we tried on clothes, we went to Spring Lake to see friends, then went to the beach with Aunt Kari! We felt so FREE! We sure missed the other two, though - and kept feeling like something was missing. They had great fun with their Grandma and Grandpa, and Aunt and Uncle! Thanks so much for the wonderful weekend, guys! Our new favorite baby holder, Ashley
"Where did my legs go??"
Digging a hole to the Olympics in China

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Go Addy!!! I'm sure Ava and Elaina will catch her soon enough! Very cute shirts they have on!

Moments Like This said...

Peter's mobile too!! We must get together soon! Let me know what works for you in September!

Sarah

Unknown said...

I thought I saw one of the girls with Rich's sister on Saturday at the Chicken BBQ in Drenthe. :O)

I'm so glad that you could have a fun packed weekend.

Mom of 5 said...

One or two down can make a BIG difference can't it! I love it when someone steals one or two away. Looks like you made the most of your time! Oh and good luck with the crawling! It is a WHOLE new adventure with three!!! Just wait until they walk...YIKES!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersNotes: