Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Luke!


As we celebrate Luke's 5th birthday today - it's hard for us to believe how fast the time has flown by! He still is and always will be his momma's little boy (as much as he'd love to deny it!). We are so thankful for our little man amongst all these girls! We figure he's got a great training ground here for dealing with all these women - what a great husband he will be someday! He never ceases to make us smile, to make us proud (most of the time), and make us shake our head and laugh. I am sad that he is now getting too old/cool to give his mom a kiss at the bus stop - but am thankful for every sweet moment he gives us each and every day.

Trying out new tricks on the board

Birthday Hole in One

The girls are ready to pounce

Birthday Boy

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love the new blog design! Great job on the birthday cake too!!! I turned out awesome (not like a spider web at all :-)). I cracked up at the pic of the girls pouncing on his present. Christmas is going to rock at your house this year!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! He's FIVE?!?!?!? Happy Birthday Luke!!! :)
And you're right, Jenn...he will be VERY ready to deal with a wife one day. :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersNotes: