Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10 Years of Wedded Bliss!



Today marks the 10th anniversary of our wedding day! It's hard to believe that 10 years can fly by so fast. Imagine if we had known back then, what the next 10 years would bring us - 5 kids, 4 moves, 1 back surgery, 2 parents who beat cancer (one of them - twice), TRIPLETS - we would've never believed it! God had it all in His plan when He chose us to be together for life. I am so thankful that my best friend, Rich, decided to move down to Texas in 1997 to "go to grad school". Ten years feels like just yesterday............I'm looking forward to what the next 10 years will bring us!










Then "1998"

Now "2008"

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary Jen and Rich!!!! May God richly bless you in the future as he has done in the past.

Michelle said...

beautiful photos and beautiful words.
Happy 10th to you both.
I love the Shania Twain song too!

Carolyn said...

Happy Anniversary! We're glad Rich went to "grad school" too...'Cause then he brought you back here! Here's to the years ahead! Congrats on 10 great years!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn I'm finally getting a chance to read your blog. Our computer's been down. Happy Anniv to you two! Wow! 5 kids in 10 yrs. The girls look just adorable! 9 mos already. I have'nt seen them in so long. Maybe I'll catch you at church or I'll stop in sometime Miss ya.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Rich and Jenn! Isn't it amazing what can happen in 10 years? Way to go guys!

Triplet Mom said...

Congratulations Rich & Jenn!
Brad & I are coming up to 10 yrs. in January too!
It does seem like just yesterday.

Rich - what a smooth operator (moving to Texas - Ha!)

MiniMe Mom said...

It is funny- 10 years and you guys look the exact same! You have not aged a bit! I saw Rich at the farm with the girls, they are always so well behaved.

Congrats!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersNotes: