Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Birthday Girls!

The girls had so much fun at their parties ! I think after the third time around, they were getting used to the idea that cake might be one of their daily meals! We sure didn't have to force any of them to eat it (as you can see in the pictures!). What sweet blessing these girls have been to Rich and I (and Emma and Luke)! We are overwhelmed with gratefulness to all we have been given!They love their gifts! Although I think wrapping paper would've suited them just fine, too!
Addison
Elaina
I think she liked it!
Ava - stops to say hello!
Addie's a big fan of cake
Ava's cupcake cone

2 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

Cupcake cones - cute!

Anonymous said...

Cupcake cones- Yum! Jenn,can you believe you've come this far? The grace of God is AMAZING! The girls look so healthy and adorable!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersNotes: