Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Thank You!

SO Happy!




Thanks to everyone who saw my last posting and voted for our kids in the photo contest! Luke was one of the 13 winners, so he will get to have a photo shoot for the store coming up this spring. I have finally uploaded the pictures that have been sitting on my camera for a while and can share some of those with you. It's amazing to see how much the babies grow in a month or two! I can always tell by the length of Ava's hair, that it's been a while!


Her favorite place!

Elaina

Ava

Addison


1 comment:

judy H said...

I loved seeing the girls a couple of Sun ago!So glad you and Rich could get away. What a year you have had! I know it is such a busy life for you but isn't it just awesome and amazing looking back how God has blessed & provided. A family of 5, you never would have dreamed.As I watch my grandchildren grow I too feel so blessed. Thanks for keeping on blogging.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersNotes: