Friday, April 10, 2009

New Challenges with Triplets!

For those of you who've said that we make it look easy... this is for you!


And then there was this episode this morning...we caught Elaina in the act a few times earlier (when our backs were turned), and then let her try it again so we could get it on film. That way we can show her what a stinker she was when she gets older! I think I'll have my work cut out for me this summer. Say a prayer for us!


7 comments:

Angie Proudfit said...

No Jenn, your girls are not exempt from being little stinkers!!! and yes, you will be busy, busy, busy this summer! thankfully you will have 2 big helpers! (isn't it fun to get those "naughty things" on film? Nathan used to ask me, "Mom, if he is being so naughty, why are you taking a picture?"...it was so cute eventhough it was so naughty!

Judy H said...

Oh Jen! these antics look very familiar. It's so much fun but so much work! This summer you will have to rely on the help of family and friends to help keep an eye on them.They are adorable!

Mom of 5 said...

Hate to say it, Jenn! The fun has JUST begun! As for this summer..be creative and you will be ok. Go for lots of walks and find places where triplet joggers can go.Last summer was hard for me to go places.. I have really high hopes for this summer! When I say stay by mommy and hold hands, they do! They usually fight over who gets to my hands, but hey it's a start! I think all triplets moms should be blessed with three hands, don't you! Had a great time over our frozen drinks! You gals are too fun and make me, and my crazy life ,seem normal!!

Triplet Mom said...

Love it!
Great fun the other night! : )

Carolyn said...

This is awesome!!! Julia keeps asking to watch the videos over and over again...now I'm afraid she's just trying to learn new things!!!

braaaaaaaaaaad said...

I don't know what kind of program you are running over there - our girls don't do any of that stuff!

Tamara said...

I am SO laughing out loud right now! I cannot believe what a little daredevil Elaina is! I seriously do not know how you manage to remain so calm and cool with three toddlers around...they are all adorable...and the TP scenario is a classic. Miss ya!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersNotes: