Saturday, July 4, 2009

How we've been spending our summer...

The girls have been kept quite entertained this summer in the confines of our deck...which their Daddy has built a fancy gate to help keep them safe! Addison is checking things out from above! They like to ride their little cars and swim in their pool up there. Although they will be ever so happy when their playset is finally finished - so they can be set free and swing until their heart's content. It has been quite the project around here, as anyone who has ever put up a playset would know! I'll post pictures of it soon!



1 comment:

Mom of 5 said...

I told you..this would be a challenging summer! Gates, fences and barriers are our friends! Older siblings to chase are helpful too! We got our playset from Costco this year..HUGE project but tons of fun! Ron had it started and his brother finished it while we were on vacation! VERY NICE TREAT to come home too! I feel like a tripet mom meeting is on order, don't you?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersNotes: