I always said I would start a blog once I was put on bedrest, so that I could keep friends and family up-to-date with what's happening during our exciting adventure! Well, as it turns out.....it hasn't been so adventurous yet and it doesn't look like there will be any bedrest to get me motivated. So here you go...my very humble attempt at beginners blogging! Our hope is to be able to keep everyone posted as things begin happening here real soon!
For those of you who don't know, the girls are scheduled to be making their debut on New Year's Eve at 11:30 am at the ripe old age of 35 weeks! I can't think of a better way to ring in the New Year! There's always the chance that they make an early arrival - especially since we will be moving into our new house this weekend. Yes - we realize we are crazy. But we trust that the Lord will continue to carry us through this as He has so graciously done thus far.
We wish each and every one of you a blessed Christmas as we celebrate the birth of our Savior!
