I can't believe I've made it past my personal goal of getting through moving into our new house, and making it through Christmas with my family! These are two things I never imagined I would make it to! Praise God! What a wonderful thing it was to be able to go to church with my family on Christmas and worship the Baby who was born so long ago to be our Savior. I can't imagine what Mary must've felt like being so ripe with child and riding on a donkey! Or maybe I can - not good!
The countdown is on! A mere 64 hours from now (or less), we will be holding the precious girls that God has entrusted to us. It's hard to believe that a 34.5 weeks ago we were a happy family of four, anticipating the possibility of a newborn baby. Little did we know that 5 weeks later we would discover that their would be three little additions to the family! It's amazing how God has carried us through this journey from shock, to panic, to surrender, and most importantly to trust. We have been blessed in ways we never imagined. That unforgettable afternoon, I promised God I would do whatever I could to take care of these precious babies, and he has taken care of the rest!
Look for an update soon! I have a feeling it may be sooner than I think! Between Rich and I, I hope we can figure out how to work this blog!
