Even though the girls didn't get to go to church with us this morning - we just had to dress them up in their cute matching dresses! I remember Emma's first Easter picture was sitting on a blanket in the bluebonnets on a warm sunny Texas day. This Easter we could've set the girls in a snowbank out front! Brrrrr! Luke and Emma were excited to hunt for eggs with their cousins - and we even got Luke to wear some handsome pants that don't show his ankles!! There IS hope!
From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another. John 1:16
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Easter!
Even though the girls didn't get to go to church with us this morning - we just had to dress them up in their cute matching dresses! I remember Emma's first Easter picture was sitting on a blanket in the bluebonnets on a warm sunny Texas day. This Easter we could've set the girls in a snowbank out front! Brrrrr! Luke and Emma were excited to hunt for eggs with their cousins - and we even got Luke to wear some handsome pants that don't show his ankles!! There IS hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a beautiful family picture!!! :) Everyone looks great!
Such a beautiful family! Amanda and I look forward to chatting about your weekly updates! I love to look at the babies and try to guess which one is which. :)
Congrats, You have a beautiful family!! God has really blessed you.
Post a Comment