Saturday, March 8, 2008

She's Here!


Hallelujah! My mom is finally here! She and my dad came waltzing into our living room at around 5pm Monday evening. I now truly understand the feeling of "I want my mommy!". She has spent the past week being immersed in babycare! She and Ava have developed a special bond, in that she (grandma) is the only person who can successfully feed her in less than an hour! Boy are Rich and I glad she came to the rescue!

Since leaving Texas, mom has brought the sunshine with her - and left the snow in her trail. Texas has had snow and we have had some beautiful sunny days. Who would've known? The kids are loving having Grandma and grandpa around now. We even got a special visit from Rich's parents who had come back in town for a funeral this week.

My sister is coming in today from Houston to stay for the week. We are thrilled to have her here. Hopefully the babies won't get too spoiled having an extra person around all week! I know I will!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn, Hope you all had a good week so far enjoying your mom and sister. Our five days with our triplets went very well. Everyone stayed healthy and we had so much fun with them! 18 mos is a great age. It was sure nice to have Dave around so much to help. I will miss seeing your girls tonite but Mexico is calling me! Talk to ya when we return.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersNotes: