Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baptism

The girls were baptized Sunday night by their great Grandpa Rozenboom (Rich's Grandpa). Rich sang "Find Your Wings" by Mark Harris, which is a very special song to us. It's the song that was playing on the radio as I drove home from the doctor's appointment when I found out I was pregnant with triplets. The words are so meaningful to me and I bawled as I drove home that day - and I knew I could make it through with God's help. And here we are now - having a baptism for our precious gifts! God is good!
Grandpa and Grandma D
Great Grandma and Grandpa Rozenboom
Grandma F
The Girls and Grandparents

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The baptism service was so nice!How great you could have Rich's grandpa admin the sacrament. I loved the song Rich sang and he did a great job.So glad you guys could enjoy a little time away at spring break.The girls look so cute in the little seats. I think they are looking more alike. Can't wait to see them again.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersNotes: