Saturday, May 10, 2008

Four(ish) Months!

(Addie,Elaina, Ava)

So, it's been a while since we've posted some pictures. We've had a lack of sleep as of late - and exhaustion has led to a lack of blogging. The girls had been sleeping "through the night" - from 9:30 pm to 5:30 am, and then regressed to waking up at 2 am again! Not fun when there are 3 babies and you're trying to keep the other two from waking up too. Turns out Ava had an ear infection which developed with her cold/congestion, and now she's getting used to the attention in the wee hours of the night. I pray we are on the upswing of things again! We got the kids pictures taken this week at a Tulip Farm in Holland - quite a task with 5 kids (3 babies). They actually turned out pretty cute. I'll see if I'm able to post one once we get them back. Here are a few recent pictures:





Luke EmmaAddison
Ava

Elaina


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are getting SO big!!! Amazing. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day, Jenn! Hope your day was nice and not too hectic. Your children are so beautiful! Can't wait to see the pictures but the ones you guys took are great.Call me if you need any extra help. I have to give Carolyn a call too.

Lia said...

Happy Mothers Day! I hope the sleeping habits gets better! Thinking about you - love the pictures - All of your kids are getting big! Maddie sure does miss Emma and the others at Dutton!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersNotes: