Saturday, December 13, 2008

Elaina Marie.....




Our dear sweet Lainey Lou came into this world at a wee 4 lb.13 oz. and quickly let us know that she was no underdog! She may be the baby of the bunch, but little she is NOT! She rivals her big sister Addison in weight ( just proportioned differently), and she's definitely the toughest crew member. Rich and I often wonder if she has a magnet for a head since she leads with it and seems to bang into everything. As a newborn baby, she was quickly claimed by her brother, Luke, as "his girl" because she was (and still is) bald. As a baby, we spent many a night (okay - every night), holding her and patting her on the back for hours on end, to get her settle down. Thankfully that only lasted for 3 months and she has grown into the sweet and social one of the bunch (probably because she was held so often)! She loves to flirt with anyone who glances her way and gives them the sparkly eyes and sticks out her chin to reveal her 2 precious teeth! Lainers is the one you will find who always wants to be in on the action and is often found climbing on top of/over/under/or around her sisters to jockey her way to the center of attention. She has a hearty, gleeful laugh that makes us roll! It is amazing how God has created each of our children so differently. We thank God for the wonderful blessings he has given to us.


As you will usually find her............getting right up in your face!

5 comments:

Triplet Mom said...

I love that you are taking the time to introduce us to each girl. You will love that you documented this later!

Jenn Vantol said...

I figured I had to make it fair, right? Especially since I have yet to fill in their baby books:(!

Anonymous said...

She is a doll! I just can't believe the girls are almost a year! It seems like yesterday I was so frustrated cause every Tues was bad roads and I couldn't come to your house.I thought of you today when I was out on the terrible roads.Enjoy their different personalities. We sure do with our Trips. Isn't our God amazing! Merry Christmas!!

Jenn Vantol said...

Those roads yesterday reminded me as well, of how grateful we are to all of you who trudged through it all to help us out! I'm getting reacquainted with old man winter after missing most of it last year! You are amazing, and I thank you!

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
She is just precious! I so wish I could have spent more time with you and your girls when they were smaller! I just can't believe that it has been almost a year!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersNotes: