So I'm a little late with my post this week - time has gotten the best of me. Our babies have made it to the 3 month mark! It's hard to believe. They are now consistently sleeping around 6-7 hours at night, but still want to eat every three hours during the day. I'll take what I can get! Ava goes this Thursday for a swallow evaluation for her lengthy feeding issues. Of course now that she's going - she seems like she's starting to get better. Isn't that always the case.
I was able to enjoy a night out this week with 3 other triplet moms, thanks to my friend Stacey for setting it up! It was so nice to be able to hear some stories and encouragement from some wonderful women who have been there before me! I was also able to take Luke on a field trip with his class to the Butterfly Garden. So glad I am able to walk like a normal person again! Our neighborhood had an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday which was postponed due to the snow last week. The kids (and us) enjoyed the time out together as a family - not to mention the delicious chocolate! My parents and the other volunteers have been AWESOME to allow us these luxuries! Another luxury.............having a fabulous husband who can manage to feed 3 babies in the middle of the night WITHOUT my knowledge...TWICE! I am a very lucky lady! Here's the latest:
I was able to enjoy a night out this week with 3 other triplet moms, thanks to my friend Stacey for setting it up! It was so nice to be able to hear some stories and encouragement from some wonderful women who have been there before me! I was also able to take Luke on a field trip with his class to the Butterfly Garden. So glad I am able to walk like a normal person again! Our neighborhood had an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday which was postponed due to the snow last week. The kids (and us) enjoyed the time out together as a family - not to mention the delicious chocolate! My parents and the other volunteers have been AWESOME to allow us these luxuries! Another luxury.............having a fabulous husband who can manage to feed 3 babies in the middle of the night WITHOUT my knowledge...TWICE! I am a very lucky lady! Here's the latest:
(Ava, Addison, Elaina)

4 comments:
I missed seeing the family tonight. When my girls get better, I'll be back!
WOW! We can't believe how quickly the girls are growing. We love watching them grow on your blog and we look forward to your weekly updates. Take care and hope to visit again soon.
Rich, Kris, Taylor, Nolan and Alex
You have a beautiful family! And yes,your Rich is an awesome husband and dad!The babies look so adorable at 3 mos.So glad to hear some feeding issues are getting better. Sorry I couldn't make it Thurs.Maybe some time next week if I'm better and our new granddaughter decides to stay cozy inside her mom.
Your family is so beautiful! Enjoyed chatting at the "triplet dinner". Blessings!
Post a Comment