Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nine Months!


The girlies are 9 months old today! I almost get teary eyed just writing it. To think back one year ago at this time - being huge and pregnant, with 3 months to go - the unknowns were endless. Here we are today, with 3 bouncing (I mean bouncing) baby girls, and all I can say is "Praise God"! Who would've known that Rich and I would be capable of such a feat (along with the generous help of many!)
Today they stand as 3 stair climbing, hair pulling , crib standing, babbling, bundles of joy! We are loving every minute of it! Especially when 6:30pm rolls around!

Addison

Ava

Elaina

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Now you're makin' me cry Jenn! Time has certainly flown. They're almost getting the "toddler" look in those pictures. Oh, how sweet!

Triplet Mom said...

This is my favorite part! They are going to be awesome now until they hit 2 - then it gets busy all over again!

Love the blog background!

Anonymous said...

What's 6:30??? Bedtime? :)
They are so sweet, Jenn...beautiful girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersNotes: